Customer Care & FAQ
1. Q: How do I purchase my order on the Pebble Malaysia website?
To order your purchase as follows:
ADD TO CART:
Click “Add to cart” button on the items you wish to purchase. Your shopping cart will appear and you can continue to add other products into the cart or click “ONLINE BANKING” to proceed to bank transfer.
Provide the required customer information (email, shipping address, phone number). Creating a customer account is optional. You can choose to go ahead without an account.
As shipping is free or cost you a maximum of RM5.
Next you choose your payment method and billing address, then click “Complete Order” button.
- DONE :-D
2. Q: What are the payment methods available?
Pebble Malaysia offer various kinds of payment methods:
Credit Card or Paypal:
Via Paypal: Login with your Paypal account or
Choose Visa or Mastercard, if you want to pay with Credit Card
ONLINE BANKING - Payment Gateway Malaysia:
Allows you to pay via following online banking portals:
Please note that your payment is processed by iPay88 (owned by Mobile88.com Sdn Bhd). The name of iPay88 OR Mobile88.com Sdn Bhd will be shown on your Credit Card / Bank Statement and you will also receive a notification e-mail from iPay88 on this transaction.
Cheque / Bank Transfer / Cash Deposit:
Bank Account: 800 817 0904
Account Name: BECKER & HOW VENTURES SDN BHD
After you made the payment, we will dispatch the shipment as soon as your transaction is listed in our bank account.
If you want to speed things up, you can snap a photo of the payment confirmation and send us the photo via Whatsapp (+60196232807) - we then ship immediately.
3. Q: Can I cancel an existing order that I made?
Yes, but only if the order is still on pending status.
- Please send a Whatsapp (+60196232807) or an email to email@example.com with the message “Request to cancel order” to inform us about the cancellation.
- Orders that are processed and dispatched already will not be cancelled.
4. Q: What is the products transaction currency?
All items are shown in RINGGIT MALAYSIA (RM).
5. Q: How long does the delivery usually take?
- Within 1-3 working days for Peninsular Malaysia
- Within 1-5 working days for East Malaysia
6. Q: I still have another question
No problem at all. Please kindly send us a
Whatsapp to +60196232807 or an
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
More than happy to help :-D